Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Weekend!

It’s hard to believe that we’re entering the holiday season, and I would like to wish a very happy Thanksgiving to all our HESD families and our great Harney County community.
Thanksgiving is a time of year we all reflect on our many blessings.  Although our lives can be filled with many challenges, this is the time of year we are grateful for people in our lives who love and support us so that our students achieve.  I am personally thankful for my family, my friends, and the tremendous folks (staff, students, and families) here in Harney County Schools and HESD.  This county school system is a blessing to all who work and attend.  I truly wish for all the best to each and every member of your school family.  Have a safe and joyful holiday, and I look forward to seeing you soon!.
Sincerely,
Eric Nichols
Harney ESD
School Improvement/Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment