Sunday, January 24, 2016

Keeping it in perspective




Cause I ain’t got a pencil
By Joshua T. Dickerson

I woke myself up
Because we ain’t got an alarm clock
Dug in the dirty clothes basket,
Cause ain’t nobody washed my uniform
Brushed my hair and teeth in the dark,
Cause the lights ain’t on
Even got my baby sister ready
Cause my mama wasn’t home.
Got us both to school on time,
To eat us a good breakfast.
Then when I got to class the teacher fussed
Cause I ain’t got a pencil.

Articles you may enjoy:
Videos to Check out:




Remarkable act of Kindness (4 min)









Calendar of Events:
Informal DTC webinar-Feb. 10
Informal DTC webinar--Mar 9
Harney Tech Conference--April 1
Informal DTC webinar--April 13
STEM/NGSS Training--April 22
Informal DTC Webinar--May 11

No comments:

Post a Comment